Guide to Graymoor Garrison
site description
 15 St. Paul’s Friary

  St. Paul's Friary was dedicated on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, December 8, 1900, by Episcopal Bishop Leighton Coleman. The small 2-story structure contains six cells (bedrooms). Father Paul lived in one of them for some 40 years. It was in this cell that he was inspired to found the Union That Nothing Be Lost (UNBL), a self-denial movement, that has sent millions of dollars to foreign and domestic missions.

‹— previous site close window next site —›